Did you know that bilingual employees make on average 15% more in the United States. Besides making more money, learning Spanish is the best known exercise for the brain and is proven to result in better brain function. Spanish specific to the workplace is one of Blink´s most popular services. The Price is slightly higher than our standard classes because before and after your classes our professors are organizing and preparing materials specific to you and your field of work. Construction, customer service, hospitality, real estate, marketing, law enforcement, government employees are all currently studying with us in focused private classes.
Not only Will Spanish be useful, learning is a lot of fun. As focused Spanish classes are private, you can work on what you want. Most students choose to work both on general gramar/conversations as well as the aspects they would like to improve to improve their profesional abilities. Study when you want and how often you want as any class package you buy is Good for one full year.
- Understand frequently used expressions in daily situations.
- Have a basic conversation related to immediate needs.
- Express briefly and simply satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the services that have been provided.
I have shoes. You have a funny face.
I am a man. You are a doctor.
I am bored. You are at the store.
In Spanish for example I am not cold, but instead, I have cold.
Easiest shortcut in Spanish
I am going to… + any verb or place
In English we say ¨Do you know that new sushi restaurant´ for that form of ´know´ in Spanish we use the verb conocer.
In Spanish it is NEVER your fault. You don´t have a stomach ache. Instead, your stomach has it’s own pain.
- Understand frequently used phrases and expressions related to areas of expertise that are especially relevant to you (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
- Communicate to perform simple tasks and daily that require simple and direct exchanges of information about known topics or habits.
- Describe in terms of simple aspects of his/her past and context, as well as topics related to his/her immediate needs.
- Understand the main ideas of clear texts and in standard language if they are about known topics, just as work, study or hobbies.
- Interact in the majority of situations that may come up while traveling through areas where the language is used.
- Produce simple and coherent texts about familiar topics or personal interest.
- Describe experiences, facts, wishes and aspirations, as well as as justify opinions or explain plans.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text of concrete and abstract topics, even if they are technical but always in his/her field.
- Connect with native speakers with a certain grade of sufficiency, fluency and naturality in the way of speaking. Using the language without effort.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics just as defend a point of view general topics indicating pros and cons of the different options.