Everyday, Blink teaches Spanish to people all around the world who are either already in the field or preparing themselves for humanitarian, NGO, or religious outreach missions. We are well prepared to cater to your specific needs. Our professors are pros, accredited, vastly experienced, and most importantly, great communicators. The primary difference between our general programs and more specialized teaching for your needs is mostly minor vocabulary and specific verb usages. With that said, your general Spanish ability, grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary are all going to be hugely important.
Please tell us about your Spanish experience, level and about where you will be going and what kind of work you will be doing. With this information we can identify specific areas of study we need to focus on. This will help us assign you with the best possible professor for your needs.
- Understand frequently used expressions in daily situations.
- Have a basic conversation related to immediate needs.
- Express briefly and simply satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the services that have been provided.
I have shoes. You have a funny face.
I am a man. You are a doctor.
I am bored. You are at the store.
In Spanish for example I am not cold, but instead, I have cold.
Easiest shortcut in Spanish
I am going to… + any verb or place
In English we say ¨Do you know that new sushi restaurant´ for that form of ´know´ in Spanish we use the verb conocer.
In Spanish it is NEVER your fault. You don´t have a stomach ache. Instead, your stomach has it’s own pain.
- Understand frequently used phrases and expressions related to areas of expertise that are especially relevant to you (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
- Communicate to perform simple tasks and daily that require simple and direct exchanges of information about known topics or habits.
- Describe in terms of simple aspects of his/her past and context, as well as topics related to his/her immediate needs.
- Understand the main ideas of clear texts and in standard language if they are about known topics, just as work, study or hobbies.
- Interact in the majority of situations that may come up while traveling through areas where the language is used.
- Produce simple and coherent texts about familiar topics or personal interest.
- Describe experiences, facts, wishes and aspirations, as well as as justify opinions or explain plans.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text of concrete and abstract topics, even if they are technical but always in his/her field.
- Connect with native speakers with a certain grade of sufficiency, fluency and naturality in the way of speaking. Using the language without effort.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics just as defend a point of view general topics indicating pros and cons of the different options.
I would highly recommend Blink! The teachers are engaging and flexible with a structured and effective approach. Not only have I enjoyed chatting with the teachers about life/culture in Colombia, but I’ve also learned far more through blink than through other online sites.
I've had a fantastic time with Blink Interactive! I really look forward to class every day with my teacher Jorge. The scheduling is very flexible and they are super responsive to your needs. This has been an incredible value - taking classes with Blink is easily, the best decision I've made during this time.
Best place to learn and practice Spanish. Great communication, flexible scheduling, fair price. The teachers know your level and prepare your lessons to be most efficient. Not only grammar, but also conversation. I’ve already learned a lot in my first few weeks and lessons are fun.
I would recommend Blink, if you want to learn spanish rapidly. I checked out different schools, but blink responded really quick in contact over email or whatsapp. The owner is one fantastic friendly guy and will put the right course for you. If you want to learn rapidly, i recommend especially private classes. I chose for private because i am a quick learner. I experienced several professors and they were all great, but the most time i spend luckily with Christian. I am a teacher aswell in other things and if you ask me then this guy is the best. He is so clear in explaining and let you use very practical spanish and give you language «hacks». With this i mean you can have full conversations with using charts. Spanish is a challenging language, but he really makes it so easy for you. He is fun and will help you with anything. So if you want to learn fast, go to blink, take private class and ask for Christian ;). I didn’t experienced all teachers but i assume they are all great! Thanks for everything blink, you really opened up a new world for me.
Blink is an incredible school! I learnt so much in one week while having so much fun in the process so I decided to sign up for more classes.
Lucia is such an ambitious, passionate and motivated teacher, it’s hard to put it into words! Blink’s classes are well structured. She explains very well (and does so again and again and again until you get it) and always finds new ways to keep learning fun as well as suitable for every day situations and conversations. She is driven and positive and constantly has your progress on her radar. I have improved immensely from her classes and can highly recommend!