Teaching Spanish to kids is an art and not just any professor can do it. At Blink we have 6 professors who are experts with Young children. Kids learn Spanish with a different part of the brain than adults do and because of this the process is different. Kids are amazingly fast learners (especially when we have a lot of time with them). The classes cost just a fraction more than our regular classes to afford our professors extra time to prepare extra materials, games and customize study for each child. Blink also teaches many children with disabilities such as Autism and Dislexia. We can teach your kids on a set or flexible Schedule. With proper planning we can establish a when you want and how often you want program. Any class package you buy is Good for one full year.
- Understand frequently used expressions in daily situations.
- Have a basic conversation related to immediate needs.
- Express briefly and simply satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the services that have been provided.
I have shoes. You have a funny face.
I am a man. You are a doctor.
I am bored. You are at the store.
In Spanish for example I am not cold, but instead, I have cold.
Easiest shortcut in Spanish
I am going to… + any verb or place
In English we say ¨Do you know that new sushi restaurant´ for that form of ´know´ in Spanish we use the verb conocer.
In Spanish it is NEVER your fault. You don´t have a stomach ache. Instead, your stomach has it’s own pain.
- Understand frequently used phrases and expressions related to areas of expertise that are especially relevant to you (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
- Communicate to perform simple tasks and daily that require simple and direct exchanges of information about known topics or habits.
- Describe in terms of simple aspects of his/her past and context, as well as topics related to his/her immediate needs.
- Understand the main ideas of clear texts and in standard language if they are about known topics, just as work, study or hobbies.
- Interact in the majority of situations that may come up while traveling through areas where the language is used.
- Produce simple and coherent texts about familiar topics or personal interest.
- Describe experiences, facts, wishes and aspirations, as well as as justify opinions or explain plans.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text of concrete and abstract topics, even if they are technical but always in his/her field.
- Connect with native speakers with a certain grade of sufficiency, fluency and naturality in the way of speaking. Using the language without effort.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics just as defend a point of view general topics indicating pros and cons of the different options.