Private Classes with Expert Professors
Whether you have always had a dream of speaking Spanish or are getting ready to travel, our private classes and experienced professors will get you speaking, and fast. Blink follows a 14 level system and with every class you will be speaking and understanding more. If you are not a complete beginner, once you have purchased a class program we will ask you for a placement test and learning preferences to place you with a professor who is an expert at your level. Blink is a social-model company that profitshares with employees and for that reason, most of our professors have been with us for years. They are pros, accredited, vastly experienced, and most importantly, great communicators. If your process isn´t both effective and fun, we are doing something wrong! In private classes you are the boss. You choose the times, days, and even your professors. You will learn to speak and we can focus on anything specific that you want to work on.
- Understand frequently used expressions in daily situations.
- Have a basic conversation related to immediate needs.
- Express briefly and simply satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the services that have been provided.
I have shoes. You have a funny face.
I am a man. You are a doctor.
I am bored. You are at the store.
In Spanish for example I am not cold, but instead, I have cold.
Easiest shortcut in Spanish
I am going to… + any verb or place
In English we say ¨Do you know that new sushi restaurant´ for that form of ´know´ in Spanish we use the verb conocer.
In Spanish it is NEVER your fault. You don´t have a stomach ache. Instead, your stomach has it’s own pain.
- Understand frequently used phrases and expressions related to areas of expertise that are especially relevant to you (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
- Communicate to perform simple tasks and daily that require simple and direct exchanges of information about known topics or habits.
- Describe in terms of simple aspects of his/her past and context, as well as topics related to his/her immediate needs.
- Understand the main ideas of clear texts and in standard language if they are about known topics, just as work, study or hobbies.
- Interact in the majority of situations that may come up while traveling through areas where the language is used.
- Produce simple and coherent texts about familiar topics or personal interest.
- Describe experiences, facts, wishes and aspirations, as well as as justify opinions or explain plans.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text of concrete and abstract topics, even if they are technical but always in his/her field.
- Connect with native speakers with a certain grade of sufficiency, fluency and naturality in the way of speaking. Using the language without effort.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics just as defend a point of view general topics indicating pros and cons of the different options.